Managing Partner ( CEO / FOUNDER)
Bagus Wicaksono, SH. MH, is the Founder and Managing Partner of ABP Advocates. He obtained Bachelor of Laws degree (SH) from University of Pancasila with Cumlaude predicate in 2010, majoring International Law. Two years later, Bagus successfully obtained his Master of Laws(MH) degree in 2012 from the same university.
Baguswho has strong multi experiences specializing in insolvency cases, corporate debt restructuring, general litigation, and other corporate commercial issues, started his career at two global firms in Indonesia, Amin Jar SH & Associates in 2011 and Elza Syarief Law Office in 2012. He was involved in several celebrity litigation cases such as the criminal case of Diego Robbie Michels (Indonesian Football Superstar) and the divorce case between Christie Jusung and Hengky Kurniawan (Actor).
In 2013, Bagus joined Triputra Group, a plantation company, as an In-house Legal Counsel. Afterward in 2014, Bagus worked as a Senior In-house Legal Counsel in a Multinational Mining Company, PT Oorja Indo KGS Mbk.
Spending two years in company environment, Bagus returned to lawyering world. He joined as a Senior Partner of Frans Asido Tobing Associates Law Office, during of which he handled various litigation and non-litigation casessuch as insolvency, debt and corporate restructuring, energy and mining, merger and acquisition, general corporate matters, manpower and industrial relation, and also criminal cases.
Bagus is a Member of Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI) and also a Certified Receiver and Administrator under Indonesian Curator and Administrator Association (IKAPI). Bagus has passed the Certification Exam of Brevet Tax A/B organized by the Social and Political Science Faculty of University of Indonesia in 2016. Currently, he is in the process of acquiring the Tax Attorney License from the Indonesian Tax Court.
Bagus’ track records has been acknowledged due to his involvement in several projects and cases as mentioned below:
- Representing CV. Exsiss Jaya and CV. Satria Duta Perdana as the Creditors to submit Bankruptcy Petition at the Central Jakarta Commercial Court;
- Representing CV. Exsiss Jaya and CV. Satria Duta Perdana as the Creditors appealed to the Supreme Court against Ratification of The Peace Proposals made by Debtor;
- Representing PT. United Coal Indonesia Employee as the Creditor to submit Bankruptcy Petition at the Central Jakarta Commercial Court
- Representing CV. Exsiss Jaya and CV. Satria Duta Perdana together with PT. United Coal Indonesia as the Creditors to register a bill to the team of Receiver and Administrator;
- Representing PT. GMT Indonesia and PT. Palaran Indah Lestari as the Creditors to filed for cancellation claims in PKPU process and Bankruptcy proceedings of the peace proposals made by the Debtor at the Central Jakarta Commercial Court
- Representing PT. Lubuk Bendahara Palma Industri appealed to the Supreme Court against on a Bankruptcy Petition filed by the Creditors;
- Representing several creditors to file a PKPU process against PT. Arka Jayanti Persada;
- Representing PMA Coal Mining Company as the Creditor in PKPU Process and Bankruptcy proceedings;
- Representing Citizen home Regency PT. Ladang Rizki Jaya Sentosa as theCreditor in PKPU Process and Bankruptcy proceedings;
- Representing Mining Company to advice Debt Restructuring Composition Plan about their Financial Legal Issue;
- Representing Triputra Group in conducting a Legal Due Diligence (LDD) , Legal Audit and Legal Opinion and other compliance company related corporate matters;
- Representing Multinational Mining Company to provide any commercial contract draft related to their mining business issue;
- Representing Multinational Mining Company related general litigation matters at all Indonesian court level;
- Representing multinational mining company forland acquisition and provide Legal Due Diligence (LDD);
- Representing PT. United Coal Indonesia Employee for mediation to Samarinda Manpower and submit an industrial relation Lawsuit against PT. United Coal Indonesia at the Industrial Relation Court of Samarinda;
- Representing Senior Pilot PT. Air Fast Indonesia for mediation and give adviceto Jakarta Manpower;
- Representing PT. Midas Daya Teknologi provide any commercial contract draft related e-commerce and manpower issue.
Andreas Christian Aditya
Executive Partner (Founder)
Andreas Christian Aditya, SH, is a young legal consultant who has strong multi experiences in several foreign investment companies and law firms. He graduated from University of Pancasila Jakarta in 2011. Andreas started his career as a legal counsel in an international holding company in Indonesia. He had involved in various big projects in mining, oil & gas, and property sector. His specialties are in general corporate matters, corporate transaction, merger & acquisition, legal corporate audit, and corporate litigation. He speaks fluently in English and Indonesian. Andreas is a member of Indonesia Advocate Association (PERADI).
Andreas’ track records has been acknowledged due to his involvement in several projects and cases as mentioned below:
- Representing his clients in regard to legal due diligence for several coal mining acquisitions in 2012;
- Representing his client in oil and gas sector, joint venture project with British Petroleum in 2014;
- Representing and assisting his client inpreparing the Initial Public Offering process in 2014;
- Representing and assisting his client in regard to funding its subsidiary company for coal transportation project in 2015;
- Representing and assisting his client in regard to land acquisition for one of industrial estate company in Regency of Bekasi in 2016;
Representing and assisting his client to civil court proceeding in Bekasi for land case in 2016;
Muhammad Muhda Rosyadi
Muhammad Muhda Rosyadi, SH is a Junior Partner of ABP Advocates specializing in Criminal Law, General Litigation, Family Law, Intellectual Property of Rights, Bankruptcy and other corporate matters.
He started his career working at Famris and Associate Law Firm as assistant lawyer in 2013 and then moved to Muara Karta SH, MM and Partners Law Office in 2014. One year later, Muhda worked at Freddy Simanungkalit and Partners Law Office. In those firms, he handled various litigation and non litigation jobs.
Muhda obtained Bachelor of Lawsdegree from University of Muhammadiyah Malang (S.H.) with Cumlaude predicate in 2012. Currently, he is in the process of finishing the thesis about Bankruptcy Law in order to obtain Master of Lawsdegree from University of Atmajaya, Jakarta.
Muhda is a member of Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI).